New Workbook pages 62 - 69
Don't have your workbook? Click!
New workbook pages 22 - 27
(human change to landforms)
New Workbook pages 16- 21
(Movements of Earth's Crust)
11/16/12 - Finish Centers activities
For tomorrow, please finish the centers activities that we began in the classroom. Here are the instructions...
- Draw a diagram of a plant cell and an animal cell.
- Label all organelles that we have covered in class.
- Should be neat and in color (1080p not necessary)
Make a 3-column chart listing
- organelles of plant and animal cells
- which cells each organelle appears in
- the main role/job of each organelle
11/27/12 - Science Project - two choices
1. Make a 3-D model of either a plant cell or animal cell to bring to class. The model should include all major organelles for that type of cell.
- The model should be a 3-D representation, NOT a poster or display board.
- BE CREATIVE! Use any safe household items that you think would be appropriate for your model (with your parents' permission, of course). DO NOT go to the local craft store and spend a bunch of money on this project!
- Please include all appropriate, major organelles in your cell and either label them or use a key.
2. Make a CHILDREN'S book about cell. It should include plant cells, animal cells, protists, and bacteria.
- It should be a children's book. That means lots of illustrations/diagrams, and just a couple of sentences that are easy to read on each page.
- Should include organelles with a brief explanation of each.
- You may make your book by hand (the old fold the paper and staple it method) OR print it out and make it on the computer.
Science homework for 11/13/2012
Students should complete NEW workbook pages 94 - 101.
- About Us